Saturday, February 25, 2017

Which Race Would You Be?

"I want to be black, just so I can go around saying whatever I want and not be called racist."


You always have a choice. You can pick your job, your school, your life partner, which foods you eat, which games you play and which people you hang out with... Well for most of part.
But what about your race?

You can go around supporting another race in their struggle, their success, their dreams. But do they real see you on one of them.

I went around asking different people, "If you could be another race for one day, which would it be" and the replies I got were amazing! The heading quote was just one of many replies, but I chose to put that up as heading because more white people said that  same line than any other.

I didn't ask their names, just "If you can be a different race for one day, which would it be?" And here are some replied.

"I would want to be Asian, just to feel smart."

"I want to be black, just so I can go around saying whatever I want and not be called racist."

"White, just to see how it feels."

"Mexican, they're hard workers and I'm pretty lazy"

"Spanish, just to have that perfect tan"


I'm still working on the video, will put up when I'm done.


I give this topic a FAME, because it's real, it's true, it's us.


Gennadiy K




No comments:

Post a Comment